The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
levi
Infidel
levi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me Empty
PostSubject: Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me   Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:35 am

school from 9am to 5pm and boring lessons. RO is also banned from the school network so i cant play RO during lessons and i wont have the time to do so after i get home .... i play RO 5 hours a week now:(
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me   Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:04 am

I think they blocked gaming at my school Sad that's why I stopped taking my laptop
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me   Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 am

wow the ppl at both schools are so pro, lol at mine they had just blocked Ares xD
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me   Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 pm

My uni classes are 6:30pm to 10:10pm server time and tuesday 7:30 am to 12:30pm. And i always played at afternoon or when i get in home after university.
Back to top Go down
Kuroki
Ask for a new rank!
Kuroki

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me   Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 pm

mine blocked msn... wow... <.<,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me   Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunno if anyone has the sae situation as me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed-
Jump to: