The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback on guild activity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Feedback on guild activity Empty
PostSubject: Feedback on guild activity   Feedback on guild activity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:00 pm

If anyone has any ideas of things they would like to see the guild do together such as events, or any kind of feedback in general, I want to hear what you have to say. Leave any suggestions, comments, concerns, anything you want to be heard in this thread, or PM me in game or on here, but speak up Smile We can only make things happen if we know what it is you want to happen.
Back to top Go down
ilyjay
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on guild activity   Feedback on guild activity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:29 pm

more social people, make alt social guild like waters gate go. <:

THAT GO ON VENT AND SHIT. TO PROMOTE FRIENDLINESS AND TEAMWORK. <3
Back to top Go down
Schillok
Ask for a new rank!
Schillok

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on guild activity   Feedback on guild activity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 pm

We're pretty active when we abra/mvp. That doesn't really include everyone, though. Sad

I'd like to see the pvp tournament idea actually go through. Idk what zombie sev is but that sounds pretty fun as well. Organization is all on Craig, though, cause even if one of the leaders tried to organize it there wouldn't be much of a turnout.

I'm down with using vent for socializing rather than just WoE, but it's always empty. I'll use it if you use it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brager
Infidel

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on guild activity   Feedback on guild activity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Im up to organize the pvp tournament.
But some ppl tends to listen to Craig only, not the other members.
So...
Back to top Go down
Courina
Infidel
Courina

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on guild activity   Feedback on guild activity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 pm

well.... for mvp count me in... but for pvp... i think woe enough for me already... pvp more than 4 hours can kill me (in real, not just in game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on guild activity   Feedback on guild activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback on guild activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed-
Jump to: