The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips for Priests.

Go down 
+7
chelinka
Schillok
Kuroki
Hanamichi
Sevelle
Flynn
Algok
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Well i've seen in WoEs some priests that don't buff up unless you ask for buffs.

God just keep everybody buffed Agi up, Bless, KE all the time please. It's not hard to buff some1, since all you have to do is point click. Please Keep buffing all the time.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Dont forget Imposito Manus
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Alt+C and ask for buffs!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:06 pm

i have to say that some people makes chat rooms on really bad places <_< specially when we are on emp room ._., so i support algok with this request
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:45 pm

I'll add to sevs, Alt + C but dont do it in the middle of a crowd ffs
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Why to ALT + C for buffs if there's a Priest by urside just waiting. What i'm saying is every priest must be buffing everybody by his side even if they don't ask for buffs. And please ALT + C for buffs all the time? I always walk to the side of a priest when i want buffs and i say in chat but that's really get boring if need to ask all the time, if you're a priest just do like me when im in SA, i just keep buffing everybody, even the priests got buffed cause i randomly buff everybody in the middle of that cloister. The ppl by my side i give full buffs cause i can see them.
Back to top Go down
Kuroki
Ask for a new rank!
Kuroki

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:04 pm

i always try to buff every people and never stand doing nothing or/and waiting to someone ask for buffs.. but sometimes there are some people that ask for buffs on a crowed place and its hard to aim on him. or some poeple ask for buffs but on the guild chat... no way to know where is him/her... soo i vote for ALT - C on a non crowed place
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:02 pm

ALT + C makes u vulnerable to rushs, sinx. Of course sometimes i use that.
Back to top Go down
Schillok
Ask for a new rank!
Schillok

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Speaking from an FCP standpoint, it's really difficult to keep EVERYONE buffed due to the sheer amount of people there are during WoE. It's worse for priests due to them having to use multiple buffs. Not only does it take longer, people tend to walk around when you're buffing them.

But yeah, if you're idle (waiting to rush, respawned in town, etc.), use the time to buff up whoever's in clicking range.
Back to top Go down
chelinka
Infidel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Schillok wrote:
Speaking from an FCP standpoint, it's really difficult to keep EVERYONE buffed due to the sheer amount of people there are during WoE. It's worse for priests due to them having to use multiple buffs. Not only does it take longer, people tend to walk around when you're buffing them.

But yeah, if you're idle (waiting to rush, respawned in town, etc.), use the time to buff up whoever's in clicking range.

Yeah, pretty much this.

I try to keep people buffed but it's hard when we're all walking. LOL cuz I stop, I die too. 8( Well I do my best when we're waiting at pre-emp and I should at least agi people when we're making our way to emp. It's easier in the emp room, but sometimes I wonder where the other priests are cuz I get alot of people coming up to me asking me to buff them and I'm like "No priest in your party?!".
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 am

i personally dont use alt+c alot, when i ask for buffs i always try to be on a non crowed place but most of times i dont get buffs even when a priest pass near me ._. i feel invisible sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
Snakebite
Ask for a new rank!
Snakebite

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:44 am

Play a priest for pvp or WoE, then you'll realize why this is a retarded thread.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 am

+1 for positivity
Back to top Go down
ilyjay
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:49 am

Snakebite wrote:
Play a priest for pvp or WoE, then you'll realize why this is a retarded thread.

LOL'd.

Retarded post means retarded response.

l2common sense?

If people are walking slow obviously chances are they need agi up ):.

Chances are if they dont have agi up; they dont have bless or kyrie both useful in WoE (:

Just because you're a bad priest doesn't mean its worthless to keep people buffed. Complaining about SP? l2pot.

tl;dr

wall of text. afk house on fire.
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:58 am

Snakebite wrote:

Retarded its ur comment, if u don't have nothing to add to the thread u should shut up.

Like jay say, ppl walking slow obviously chances are they need agi up ):.
Chances are if they dont have agi up; they dont have bless or kyrie both useful in WoE (:
And for some builds if u're not buffed u're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:59 am

ok ok, calm down guys, we are on the same side after all Razz
Back to top Go down
ilyjay
Ask for a new rank!

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 am

Flynn wrote:
ok ok, calm down guys, we are on the same side after all Razz

flynn bby. ily.

Tips for Priests. 800894
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:02 am

ily u too <3
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:36 am

Jay is gay! I'm not at his side!
Back to top Go down
ilyjay
Ask for a new rank!

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 am

Algok wrote:
Jay is gay! I'm not at his side!

you're always in front while im hittin the back HAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:37 am

Damn i just got pwned!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:29 am

Dual priest and buff yourself..
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:52 am

Jeff wrote:

even if you do that if you get dispelled or agi down or whatever takes yours buffs off you wont be coming back to town every time lol
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 am

Algok wrote:
Snakebite wrote:
And for some builds if u're not buffed u're screwed.

I don't necessarily believe this, anyone who has made a build that depends on buffs to work is doing something wrong. Everyone should (and can) make a build where they only rely on their own capabilities, and getting buffs is just a nice courtesy, not a dependency. There isn't one class I've played that can't have an effective build with no buffs.

Schillok wrote:

Never having played Priest or Creator in WoE, I don't know how nerve-wracking it must be to have 30+ people all screaming at you for buffs, and trying to remember who got buffs, who didn't, finding whoever it was in party/guild chat/vent who just asked for them etc.

I know I often times ask Schillok for FCP and it alone can be a task for each of us to find each other so that I can get it.

Give the priests a break guys, it can't be easy for them. Now if you see a priest flat out refusing to buff when nothing is going on, and they are just sitting there daydreaming or playing with themselves or whatever, report that to a leader.

Jeff wrote:

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Dual priest gonna make my pc blow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tips for Priests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Priests.   Tips for Priests. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips for Priests.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed-
Jump to: