The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'Get To Know You' Game

Go down 
+14
ilyjay
Boss
HolyVengence
Schillok
Sevelle
Hanamichi
Jyscal
Kuroki
Lord Clefairy
Flynn
xFon Master Ionx
Tomoko
Serai
EmmaLeigh
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EmmaLeigh
Ask for a new rank!
EmmaLeigh

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-20

The 'Get To Know You' Game Empty
PostSubject: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 am

So, the main thing I'm seeing with the interview thread is that some people don't know most of the guild, are quiet, etc. One way to solve that is with a fun little game called the 'Get To Know You' game.

Rules are simple: every time you post, state a random fact about yourself. You can get as personal or as impersonal as you feel you should, but don't release things you wouldn't want everyone on the forums to know and/or spread around. Comment on the person above you's post. I don't care what you say, just show some interest in your fellow guildies so you can form, at the very least, an acquaintance, and at the most, a friendship. Then post something about yourself and so on. This also helps break the ice if you're too scared or shy to ask questions or the like in game or elsewhere on the forums.

Example of a random fact:
Quote :
Em: I'm a Sagittarius and follow my zodiac daily.

Example of a response:
Quote :
Some guy: I did not know that about you.
I play D&D.

I'll start it off, yo. Have fun~

I love Arthurian Legend and read every book I can find on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Serai
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 am

Arthurian legend can be interesting yes :3

Um, I think I have OCD with cleanliness, oh hi there's dust on the bottom of my desk, *VACUUM* *CLEAN WITH CLOTH*.
Back to top Go down
Tomoko
Totoro & Kiki <3
Tomoko

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:15 am

I think I have OCD with cleanliness too. Except it's not severe since my desk is often a mess @_@

I'm awesome. And I love Mary <3
Back to top Go down
xFon Master Ionx
Ask for a new rank!
xFon Master Ionx

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:53 am

LOL I know 3 Marys (2 of which are in this guild) and I love them all. <3 The 'Get To Know You' Game 82023 And you're not awesome gtfo. 8|

Though speaking of which, I'm currently in a relationship with one of the Marys (Chelinka) and we've been together for about 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Serai
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 am

Woo, I didn't know that, awesome Very Happy

Uhm, I was born in England and lived there for 18 yrs D;
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 am

Ill start out with an Ingame fact to get my ball rolling (ball, not balls, down craig)

Ive killed 3 GMs in duels with my pally in my time here on essence, Gigawatt, Sita and Faustus.

Lol ok so that really doesnt matter.

Im a huge cat person, love them so much, that better?
Back to top Go down
Lord Clefairy
Ask for a new rank!
Lord Clefairy

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:35 am

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, ai wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuw u allllll. <33333

Does that make me gay? Obviously. qq
Back to top Go down
Kuroki
Ask for a new rank!
Kuroki

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:36 am

hey! i am a cat lover too, i usead to have a kitty she used to go out on the nights and back in the mornings.. but one day she .. she din`t come Q_Q...

aniways.-..
uh, i am in love whit someone of my shool but the one i am in love is in love whit one of my best friends... hah, what a joke <.<,... or maybe no... i fucking don`t know Q___________________________Q
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Kuroki wrote:

uh, i am in love whit someone of my shool but the one i am in love is in love whit one of my best friends... hah, what a joke <.<,... or maybe no... i fucking don`t know Q___________________________Q

welcome to the world!

hmm, My fav, and my best sport, is ultimate frisbee. Every semester while i was at USU i would take a frisbee class (1 credit p/f lots of fun), and then when i worked out in utah i had a group id play with at least every other day
Back to top Go down
xFon Master Ionx
Ask for a new rank!
xFon Master Ionx

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:38 pm

LOL Ultimate Frisbee. I've watched my friends play that before, and if it weren't for the fact that my stamina is terrible I would've been inclined to join as well. 8(

I don't have any sports hobbies, but I've been drawing seriously for about 7 years. I've taken classes, but other than the basics I have an easier time teaching myself. I can do realism if I really want, but I find anime style a lot more fun, and most of the time I draw fanart as opposed original stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jyscal
Holy Poring
Jyscal

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:38 pm

I'm going two states for college chasing after a girl I've only seen in person for maybe a week tops, and spent a lot of time with on RO.
Back to top Go down
Tomoko
Totoro & Kiki <3
Tomoko

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Two states, WOW. That's awesome, i'm going to a college about 5 minutes away from here. >:
Gewd luck with the girl <:

xFon Master Ionx wrote:
LOL I know 3 Marys (2 of which are in this guild) and I love them all. <3 The 'Get To Know You' Game 82023 And you're not awesome gtfo. 8|

Though speaking of which, I'm currently in a relationship with one of the Marys (Chelinka) and we've been together for about 5 years.

q____________________________________q
/wrist

Brenda just made me emo. Q_Q

The 'Get To Know You' Game 348374

I didn't know there were that many Marys. I'm talking about Lieutenant Sears btw x:
Back to top Go down
Jyscal
Holy Poring
Jyscal

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Eh, I'm not sure if having to hear about the costs for all the crap I need plus out-of-state tuition is awesome, but the campus is really pretty and the staff is friendly as hell... something I wouldn't have expected in UGA. And thanks... hey wait AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A GHOST OR SUMTHIN???
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:00 pm

meh i dont like school funny thing is that i am actually paying for it

anyways its awesome that you are going after girl but dont get blind by it lol think before you do something lol if not you will regret xD
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:22 pm

hum what's something you fools don't know about me...

I like walking around a lot and listening to the sounds of nature.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah well I like long walks on the beach...

J/k I really dont, i like long walks in the woods

woods > beach to me
Back to top Go down
Kuroki
Ask for a new rank!
Kuroki

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 pm

i realy love rainy days like look upside while it rains.. love it more if i am whit a couple get wet... wet.... those days Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Places with trees are cool because of the birds chirping and such. Also you see a lot of weird looking bugs sometimes here. :O

The beach is nice for when I like to think about stuff; crashing waves help my thoughts flow.

As for rain, I never really liked walking in it too much unless it was bullshitting around and playing pranks on people with my cousins. Or with that one chick.
Back to top Go down
xFon Master Ionx
Ask for a new rank!
xFon Master Ionx

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:23 pm

One chick what.

I like taking walks in both the beach and woods as well. The beaches down in this part of Florida are really calm, and it's nice to go strolling around during the middle of winter when there's no tourists. Though my favorite time to go to the beach is at night, and specifically at the jetty where there's no waves, to go hunt for crabs. It's been such a long time since I've done that though. = v =

I haven't walked around in the rain in a while either, mainly because I carry too many electronic devices (iPod, cellphone, etc.) so I don't want to risk fucking those up.
Back to top Go down
EmmaLeigh
Ask for a new rank!
EmmaLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Cody and I have known each other for five years, been dating for three years, but only the last three months of that have been in person. A TALE AS OLD AT TIME around here though.

Another thing, I read constantly. If I'm not on RO, I've got a cup of coffee and a book in my lap. Also, didn't know Brenda and Mary was going on like donkey kong. I fucking love this game.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Ok, heres a fact for you, Im going into the field of computer science, but truth be told, I hate technology
Back to top Go down
Schillok
Ask for a new rank!
Schillok

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Way to sound like a crotchety old man, Flynn. Razz

I'm majoring in aquatic biology. I love animals, and think that the ones in the ocean are much more diverse and interesting than the ones on land (albeit they're not nearly as cuddly). My favorite animal is the octopus, which is why I wish that the octopus hat in-game didn't look so damn weird and messed up.
Back to top Go down
EmmaLeigh
Ask for a new rank!
EmmaLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 pm

I always wanted to be a marine biologist when I was younger, Schillok, then I saw a documentary on dolphins and the bitches scare the living hell out of me now. They're worse than sharks!

I'm going into my freshman year of college in the fall and majoring in English. I recently switched to that from culinary, as I enjoy cooking and don't want to end up hating it when I work in it for the rest of my life. English was the next logical choice and I'm specializing in professional writing (I could have specialized in literature, I even asked if I could do both, and they said no :c) with a minor in journalism. Leaving home and living away for the first time ever. Fucking scared as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Jyscal
Holy Poring
Jyscal

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:33 pm

I always liked the beach when I was younger. Listening to the waves always seemed to fill me up with some sort of peace and tranquility, I dunno it's weird. I've actually wanted to learn to surf at some point, but that never happened.

I'm majoring in education, like elementary and secondary education. And I'm not the kind of guy you'd want around your kids. I'm usually not a morning person, that's when my nerves are practically shot. I'd probably snap in a heartbeat if they talk while I'm teaching or something.... x_x
I originally wanted to major in culinary arts, but the school I'm going into didn't seem to offer it from what I saw. I've always been a decent cook. It's felt pretty natural to me, especially growing up, I could actually learn to cook something my mom would make just by watching her do it step by step. I've actually thought about coming back here to Georgia after I graduated from college and maybe get into a college there that offers culinary arts if the whole teaching thing doesn't work out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Lol I am a crotchety old man!

And a fact about megan now:

She cant for the life of her make french toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Get To Know You' Game   The 'Get To Know You' Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Get To Know You' Game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed-
Jump to: