The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey you, READ THIS.

Go down 
+19
Algok
thirsty
Schillok
Viana
chelinka
HolyVengence
Jyscal
Gabriel Kent
Serai
Snakebite
Jenny
Toko
Hanamichi
xFon Master Ionx
ilyjay
EmmaLeigh
Flynn
Jeff
Sevelle
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Hey you, READ THIS. Empty
PostSubject: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Thinking about it, a lot of people have changed classes/had joined before interviews were made, so answer me this:

How long have you played said class?
Do you think you have dedicated enough time to learning how to play your class efficiently?
Do you feel your gears are up to par?
Do you feel that you can kill enemies (if offensive)/support your guild (if FS) efficiently?
What do you have trouble with when playing?

Now asking a little about our communication methods.

Do you use Ventrilo during WoE? If so, how do you feel it contributes to the guild? If not, why do you choose not to?
If you use ventrilo, do you recognize the voices of your guild's leaders and understand them well?
If you don't use ventrilo, do you think that commands are given well enough in guild/party chats?

And a little about your activity:

How often are you online when it's not woe times?
Do you hunt for supplies I don't distribute (such as boxes and status healing items)?
We have about 40~ WoE actives. Do you know at least 20 of these people well?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Sevelle wrote:

If you use ventrilo, do you recognize the voices of your guild's leaders and understand them well?
The worst is your guild leader voice..
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:02 am

come on, take this seriously Sad
Back to top Go down
EmmaLeigh
Ask for a new rank!
EmmaLeigh

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:01 am

About as long as I’ve played RO, which is two years on and off.

Do you think you have dedicated enough time to learning how to play your class efficiently?
Honestly, this is the first time I’ve ever seriously played a character. I only WoE’d once before joining Creed and it was on someone else’s character, Cody’s gunslinger, where I afk’d most of the time anyway.

I think I have pretty pro gears, brah.

Do you feel that you can kill enemies (if offensive)/support your guild (if FS) efficiently?
I guess Rangers are sorta hybrids of this. I can kill someone pretty fast in full aspd build with stat bow and stun arrows if no one else is breathing down my neck and I slow down (ie piss off) a bunch of people with traps so other guys can take ‘em down.

Staying alive, lol. Umm, staying focused on the current, I get distracted with random movement really easily in emp some time because of the sheer number that comes in.

Do you use Ventrilo during WoE? If so, how do you feel it contributes to the guild? If not, why do you choose not to?
I use vent even when I’m not WoEing, lol. I think it makes WoE more fun, because you don’t have to focus on typing your jokes or comments and therefore unfocus from the action and the commands get to you before anyone else.

I know Sev’s and Schillok’s and umm, Flynn’s voices. No problem understanding English.

If you don't use ventrilo, do you think that commands are given well enough in guild/party chats?
Use vent. N/A

Almost all the fucking time. I’m ADD with characters and I’m usually leveling new ones all the time.

Do you hunt for supplies I don't distribute (such as boxes and status healing items)?
Yup. Fruit mix and BoTs.

I know everyone who talks in vent, I think. I try to talk to people in town as often as they’ll converse back.
Back to top Go down
ilyjay
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:04 am

EmmaLeigh wrote:
I know everyone who talks in vent, I think. I try to talk to people in town as often as they’ll converse back.

Even me~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xFon Master Ionx
Ask for a new rank!
xFon Master Ionx

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:40 am

In-Game Username: Kirixa
Class: Taekwon Ranker

I’ve been playing TK Ranker ever since I’ve created one back in November. Aside from the occasional WoE where I’ve dualed an AFK planter, ranker is the only character I’ve used as a main.

I’ve put in nearly 600 ranker points into this character; I think I can safely say I’ve dedicated enough time on this class. Granted, I don’t frequent PvP much, but I always try to find new ways to improve with each WoE.

Yes, I believe the gears I use are sufficient enough for this class. Since Rankers don’t use weapons it’s much easier to focus on gathering the proper armor.

I’d like to think that I can efficiently kill a majority of my enemies. Most classes fall pretty easily if I catch them by surprise; the only real ones that give me trouble (in general) are Paladins, Asura Champs, AD Creators, Comasmiths and Priests that spam Safety Wall and Heal.

Surprisingly, what gets to me the most is actually maintaining a constant stream of kick combos. Sure, killing a few enemies at once isn’t too troubling, but after a while I have to stop so I can rest my hand. This is particularly bad when we’re rushing and/or I’m being mobbed since I also have to worry about potting as well. I also have a little trouble targeting people, though when we rush (or get rushed by) a large group I pretty much reduce myself to FSKing anything in sight.

Yes, I use ventrilo for every WoE. I feel that it’s a big contribution to the guild in that it doesn’t break a player’s concentration on the screen whenever they’re trying to maneuver somewhere or kill someone. I know I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m usually too focused with rushing around to pay attention to the guild chat, so most of the time I don’t catch any important announcements if it’s typed down.

Other than Jenny and Juri (who don’t really speak in vent) I’m able to pick out and pinpoint all of the leader’s voices on vent. After all, it’s somewhat hard to mistake Craig’s awful singing as anyone else’s.

I use ventrilo so my answer here would be both inaccurate and biased.

I usually make an effort to at least get on a few hours a day; after all, you'd have a hard time getting to know your guildmates if you hardly show up and mingle with them in the first place.

Yes. 97% of the time I hunt for my own supplies (giggling boxes, box of gloom, speed pots, etc) though I can’t deny that I get the occasional lazy spell and ask around for any spare items.

Yes, as a long time guild member AND the guild treasurer I’ve come to know a majority of the members in this guild. If they aren’t in my immediate circle of friends I at least try to be cordial and stay on a first name basis with most people.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 am

Ok im bored, here goes

bout a year and a half, from the day i was a little nublet invited to ero by Sita

too freaking much time

hehe you bet

anything but merchant class. CT and AD > pally

see above

yup and its cool, but the echo from too many ppl talking once is annoying as hell

tbh, i recognize everyone but sev, speak up sev

lol always and then some

every type of box (sunlights, thunders, gigglings, etc)

hmm lets see who i can name
Megan (duh), brenda, sev (sucky sucky), chris, deko, khen, alcock, chelinka, toko, jenny, hana, gordon (sadly), em, boss, schillok, myself (i count cuz i have multiple personalities), Tommy, Juri, Viana, Orlando.

There 20 exactly.

Of course thats loosely defining "knowing people well".
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:52 am

My very first char on ro was archer class so i played it alot lol Razz

No.

Most of them yes but i still lack a good garment and i need an elemental armor QQ

i cant, but if i see someone runing from guildies i trap them so they dont run

lag, and jupitel thunder/LoV QQ

yeah i use it and it helps alot when someone is on emp messing/ecalling and its really funny to hear all the stupid things all say sometimes xD

i am bad with memory related things so no but i have vent's window open on a side of my ro window so i can see who is talking Razz

i use vent but i read commands too they are good but sometimes sev spams so many times i cant see them well as for party i dont have problems schillok is good =)

whenever i have free time wich is not that often because of homework and school stuffs -_-

No. i might start farming speed pots but i dont really need any boxes, maybe BoS but i barely have the time plus i dont have the card that gives them so yeah i have to ask a friend for it lol

i dont think so i am not that friendly ): i mean i know the most actives but i dont know them well lol
Back to top Go down
Toko
motherfuckin party down here..
Toko

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 am

been playing this class since the day crusaders where released on iRO

I dabled at every class on this server with the eception of sinx, soul linker, and ninja. but I always go back to pally, there's not a pally build I havent tried or a class I havent fought against to trully learn my class

with the execption of wind and water armor and over upgraded diablos set, I have ever preice of gear I could ever need for my pally, not counting mvp cards of course

unless they have GR / deviling, or full on neutral resist I can kill most any class

thing that usually kills me the most is full on asura champs, or mass mob of people, also targeting people on emp or under plants, this becomes my biggest problem, since I feel my most important job is finding and stoping ecallers

duh.. have vent use it, can be really helpful

I know all core creed members, and most of the older members to

i do use vent, and i think commands are given pretty well mostly, occianal times people dont tell warpers in party chat proper instructions till its to late

before I broke my foot I was usually on 4~8 hours + a day (no life)

yes, and before I felt people where abusing guild storage I used to hunt for other members aswell

I should hope so, other then my small abbsence I've been in this guild since before they decided to start woeing with fusion X
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Ask for a new rank!
Jenny

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 am

On and off since crusaders were released on iRO.

Yes, I've researched builds, ran countless tests, and learned from others on how to be effective at what I do.

Do you feel your gears are up to par?\
I'm a perfectionist. I'll never be satisfied until I have every desirable piece of gear and card I could ever want. With the addition of water armor, I think I've hit a nice balance of offensive and resist gears.

Yes, I am very confident in my killing ability as well as my devotion duties.

Lag. My connection is my worst enemy by far. Hopefully this should be fixed in these coming weeks.
Other than that, paladin vs. paladin fights are stalemates. WS and Creators tear me apart. Other than that, unless someone is wearing plenty of neutral resist, I don't have many problems.

I'm logged on vent always, but I don't have a mic yet. I'll be getting one once I gather up some money.
In my opinion, if you're not on vent you're losing out on a huge advantage.

Brenda's mic always seem a little low for some reason. Craig needs to speak up a a little more (mumbles a lot).

I'm always relaying orders through party chat. It's not the most effective method but it works.

How often are you online when it's not woe times? 24/7. Summer break, no job, friends are all out of state haha.
I hunt speed pots and herbs. I purchase food and supplies. All in all, WoE runs me about 7mish.

I probably know all 40.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennytheguitarist
Snakebite
Ask for a new rank!
Snakebite

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:42 am

Like 2 weeks.

Yup.

They aren't very good, but I still have good, well rounded resists and decent PD.
Better survivability than the majority of Snipers.

Yeah, my traps work as intended.

Dumb fucks.

Yeah, I don't talk though. I probably should.
A lot more convenient than typing, especially with BM. Sad

Yup.

I play too much.

Idk.

No.

Maybe 10.
Back to top Go down
Serai
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:12 am

- Cumalatively, maybe a year or two, I played hwiz on a LR server (99/70 etc).

- Sure, I'm still not up myself yet so I still listen to advice especially since I've never played on a nonLR server before Q_Q.

- Yeah, I'm never actually interested in getting zomg +10s.

- Yes.

- Lag, um, lag, oh lag, heehee.

- No I don't use it, I don't feel it necessary and I rather not have voices in my head distracting me XDDD.

- Yes, I'm pretty aware of what's going on more so than some others sometimes even without vent :3 I'm good at reading!!! Omggaadwd. Also kinda hard to miss if you spam the order, which you should.

- Whenever I'm on MSN, half the time I'm on RO as well - although med is starting again so I'll have less RO time, Q_Q.

- Ya, I make +8 dex food and I guess I'll need to hunt a whole bunch of glooms later too, unless someone wants to donate Very Happy

- Uh, I wouldn't say well but I guess I'm on good terms with everyone I've ever spoken to?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Kent
Ask for a new rank!
Gabriel Kent

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:11 am

I play two classes for the creed, i play prof and creator. I play creator again because only darren plays creo.

- I played Creo and Prof on official (pRO) since it was released, i played creo on pvp and MVP, Prof during woe.

- Well, i think i have. Nobody has complained yet regarding my tactics.

- Well i think so, coz both characters i play uses basically the same equipment.

- Using creo, i kill evrybody i aim at, but that is until they reset their vit to 1. Using prof, i support sufficiently enough for my party to kill enemies, nobody has complained yet.

- My son, i babysit him sometimes thats why i am always afk.

- As a leader, i make it a point to be logged on vent. I try to help with tactics coz i always tell what i observe on vent. I dont command that much, and i seldom speak coz my ENGLISH sucks. Q Q

- The voices i recognize: sev, darren, brenda, chris, flynn, toko and alcock.

- Well, i try to relay (if i can) the commands that are given on vent for those w/o or not logged on vent. So i think commands are given well.

- I think 6-12 hours a day, sometimes im afk though.

- Ofc, i only expect the slims from sev because they are ranked. I make my own dex foods and hunt my own BOT's and Panacea. You can always see me on town farming my ingredients for bottles.

- I cant say i know them well, but majority of the creed's core i know and talk to often. The others, i dont know them coz im on a (talk to me first basis) lol!
Back to top Go down
Jyscal
Holy Poring
Jyscal

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Currently play Rune Knight, and eventually might play Stalker after I get used to it again.

I've played Knights off and on ever since my first private server. I'd say about the same for Stalker.

I have to get used to using them both and get better at battlemode. but I think I do decent enough with my Knight at least, we'll see about my stalker when the time comes.

I could use a few more things on my Knight, but I think they're not all that necessary. My stalker I'll have to take some time to gear up.

I feel I can do decent enough, there is only so much I'm capable of doing.

My sprite's size. It makes it hard for me to target shit, and makes me a big hi hey dispel me pls target for enemy profs. But I have to deal with that for the extra weight and the use of brandish.

I'm always on vent during WoE, not so much afterwards because I lack a mic. I think it helps a lot when it comes down to giving out orders, I just hope we don't have idiots like Cody who needs to spew random crap out of his mouth every 2-3 minutes... Mad

I have a slight hearing problem with Craig sometimes, but everyone else I can hear just fine.

You spam the living fuck out of GOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGGOGO and such and Jenny uses party chat in all caps, I think it all works out just fine.

Almost always. I have no life tbh.

Of course. I hunt for all the boxes except for storms, starsands, herbs(mostly blue), panacea, butterfly wings, aloevera, what have you. I'm also gonna start making my own food eventually to.

Aside from Jenny, Cody, Emily, Sever, Craig, Snake, and maybe a couple others; I know OF them, but don't spend a lot of time talking with them and stuff. Mad
Back to top Go down
HolyVengence
Infidel
HolyVengence

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Well, 3...2...1

Go!!!

Ive played Priest, Knight On Official InRO Server for 4 years on and off. This is my first time on a Private mid rate server. I play Archbishop.

Yes, I learned alot of new stuffs on this server.

I lack few elemental equips.. but working on it... should have em soon...

I can try..... SinX beware.... I mostly focus on support.

Im on vent. I speak only when spoken to. Vent gives me a picture of whts happening in and out of the castle...

Hmmm..... Sev(when he speaks), Brenda, Emma, Jeff.

guild/party chats help in a way. Commands are in CAPS... lol

Daily about 2-3 hours.

I make my own slims, Cold resists, collect BOT's, Paneceas, Blues. Will start making my own stat food too....

Okay.... Frankly, besides SEV, I chat with my own Characters. I know most of the Sr. Creed members... Just not enough to start a conversation. probably My bad, I rarely use my main charac(on woe only).. Im mostly on my alts...
Back to top Go down
chelinka
Infidel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:30 pm

... Creed does interviews?

About 3-4 months, I'm not sure how active I was in the Creed when I first joined, but I know I pretty much only WoE with my priest (since terrible things happen if I try with another class ffff.)

Do you think you have dedicated enough time to learning how to play your class efficiently? \
I've been reading guides on other servers and watching videos and talking to other Priests, so while I feel like I'm far from pro, I am trying to learn all the tips and tricks. 8( Applying them... that's something else.

Eh, they're... bare bones acceptable, I don't have anything that's majorly expensive.

I feel like I'm fine with buffing/supporting, I know what works and what doesn't and I try to keep anyone I can reach buffed (my party takes priority, of course).

STAYING ALIVE FFFFFF I drop like a fucking rock when guilds attack. 8( For a priest, I die really fast lmao.

I use Vent, and it's useful for command giving. Pre-WoE, it annoys me with all the random sound effects but that's what the mute button is for. 8D

I recognize Craig (because he sounds like a huge faggot). 8< Brenda's too quiet but I can barely make her out. Uhh... everyone else, it's hit and miss, sometimes I recognize them and sometimes I don't.

Actually, I prefer this because while I like Vent, sometimes it gets confusing when people are like "LET'S DO THIS" and I'm stuck waiting for Craig to officially announce it on guild chat.

Every day because I do TA and THG quests 8D well I try to be online every day, unless I'm out having a life or something.

yep, BoT and Fruit Mix. And starsands. >8(

Nope. LMAO. Well, I recognize names but that's it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:11 pm

chelinka wrote:

Fuck you :'(
Back to top Go down
chelinka
Infidel

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Flynn wrote:
chelinka wrote:

Fuck you :'(

Flynn baby, what we have is too special to put down here. Cool
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:18 pm

shhh dont tell brenda... or megan
Back to top Go down
chelinka
Infidel

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:20 pm

What we have is too special for them to understand. Hey you, READ THIS. 345316
Back to top Go down
Viana
Ask for a new rank!
Viana

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 pm

- On this server, more than a year now ._.

- Yes D:

- No :3

- I give free buffs D:

- Lag @_@

- Yes. The only time I didn't was last saturday's WoE, 11 July 2009. Ventrilo server was full =.=

- Who doesn't recognize Sev's voice? @_@

- Well enough if someone spams the guild chat with messages in caps :3

- About an hour or two everyday on weekdays, and about three on weekends

- Yes. I never ask for supplies from you ._. I've only taken pots once before and it made me overweight and I suffered @_@

- Last time, yes. Now, I'm not sure :3
Back to top Go down
Schillok
Ask for a new rank!
Schillok

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:19 am

-Only about 3 months...I haven't actually taken RO seriously before up until now, despite having been playing on and off since middle school.

-Probably not. I'm very pissy about using bottles, so I don't go into PvP that often, so I don't see much action outside of WoE. Working on that now by gathering more bottles more effectively.

-I think so. I've got an elemental armor and +9 wool/tidals, so I think I'm doing alright.

-I like to think so. Mid-high vit characters drop easily, but low vit characters require different tactics (which are actually kind of hard to do in a WoE situation)

-When I'm ADing people I get too focused on my target and start to ignore my own sprite. I've died to sinxs popping out and wailing on me without me even noticing because I was too busy spamming on someone before.

-Yes, but since not all, or even most of the guild is on vent during woe, I don't think it's really that useful except for the friendly banter and jokes during WoE. If orders are issued only over vent, then the people not in vent will be left confused, which means that orders need to be typed out in guild/party chat, which defeats the purpose of vent altogether. It does really add to the fun of WoE, though.

-Yep. I play in windowed mode with vent visible just enough so I can catch the first few characters of the name of whoever's talking.

-Orders tend to be given in all caps and spammed, so they're pretty easily noticed.

-Plenty often. I'm usually on, though semi-afk (doing other stuff, but if something starts happening I get back into it)

-Fuck shit I do. Acid bottles, fire bottles, boxes of sunshine, boxes of thunder, panacea...I just buy my food instead of making it, but that involves indirect farming. >_>

-Maybe not "well", but I'm at least cordial with them. I afk a lot. =/
Back to top Go down
thirsty
Infidel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 am

wel I have played Hunter in INRO 6years back..
From last 3 months palying hunter in essencero

Do you think you have dedicated enough time to learning how to play your class efficiently? \
Yes

No I need better equipement

Yes

lagg and wrap in town

I don’t use vent bcoz I lagg like crazy

----na-----

Yes I completely relai on party chats

Every day 6-7hours

yes, for witch starsand

Nope. Wel i know only craig and holyvengence.
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Well, i first tried played sinx, cause it's the class that i've been played in low rates, but since every sinx had IP and CK, i made the paladin that i've been using for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME.

Of course yes.

I'm almost there. Getting a +7 Dex Valk and a +9 Cross Shield is my main goal now. After that buying a +9 Wool. I have a +8 but i really don't use it lol!

Yeah pretty much. Unless like Toko said if they stick with Neutral reduction( wich is a bitch).

WS are bitches. Latelly i haven't much problems with creos i can't kill them, but they are failing in killing me, dunno why exactly.

Hell yeah. I miss the old days when i joined creed that we had always a lot of ppl online in vent. Vent is the best, like some1 said before when we're rushing i really don't pay attention to the guild chat.

I recognize the voice of almost everybody, and when i don't i open vent to see who's talking so i can get used to his voice.
Now about understanding it's kindda hard, everybody knows i'm brasilian, and you guys talks too fast. So sometimes i don't understand what they are saying.
Please if u need to say something important talk a lil bit slower please.

Vent ftw.

All the time? Especially now in my vacation.

I'm hunting now, i know how its hard to SeV hunt for starsands to give to everybody, cause what i've seen it's just a few ppl that helps SeV with that.
I get 500 or 400 per woe. I'm hunting 1000 per woe, sometimes i use more than 500, which is really horrible, cause i know we don't have time to xfer more pots, and that makes me shy for asking for pots in the middle of woe. But don't forget i'm a paladin i can't cloak niggar.

Ohh i know almost everybody. And almost everybody knows me. Gold Paladin FTW.
Just a thing i changed my color for being easily to buff me!
Back to top Go down
Kuroki
Ask for a new rank!
Kuroki

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Gunslinger: Yes i used to play whit it on a low server and its more easy on Esscense since the skills are balanced up
Arch Bishop: Kinda i am geting used on /bm on my priest and sometimes use other skills due the fact i still don`t memorise well the place of the skills... sometimes i endup slow-poison buffing a enemy instead of agidown it <.<,

kinda.. i tanked up half of the SP on woe whit my Arch Bishop but still i need some other good equips or card, like Ghostring or Deviling... or Maya purple.. or or!!!...ok mostly MvP cards <.<,

Gunlinger: Can kill another range class easly... its just need to know when to gearup anti loong range atks and when and how to use Adjustement. but i have a hard time killing High HP class, like palls i prefer fling them and trackthem or Bulls eye them
Arch Bishop: Yhea i am geting used to it.. except for warps, honestly: Fuck u guys if u askme for a warp <.<,

Warps!! <.<, and those mother fucker bastards AS Champs...

Do you use Ventrilo during WoE? If so, how do you feel it contributes to the guild? If not, why do you choose not to? Yes i use it.. sometimes i try to speak whit the guild or i speak when its something on urge like "O look theres a stalker here!!" "Someone is E-Calling" also i can hear who need buffs and where are they

I recognize Sevs voice.. its seriosly indistingible~ also like hanamichi if i don`t i just put the vent wind near the ro window to see who`s speaking

yep since Sev repeat it so many times on guild chat

like 3hrs~5hr at Day if i log in

Yhea... every box except thunder one, i miss that card and +3 food stats... also Starust witch for sev count's ?

very well?.. only Hana and thats cuz i know him on real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, READ THIS.   Hey you, READ THIS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey you, READ THIS.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed :: In-Game Matters-
Jump to: