The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM

Go down 
+7
Hanamichi
Lord Clefairy
Schillok
xFon Master Ionx
Algok
Serai
Flynn
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Empty
PostSubject: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:48 pm

TheMan(AJ):
30 more second, BA gone. i ecalled on you guys last 15 seconds... ok you dont deserve to talk shit, you held on by the skin of your teeth.

WG ecalling on us too whenever we were defending kinda fucked us... we were HOLDING YOUR ALLIANCE until SS came and started rolling in behind you guys too... then on retakes?? oh yea SS and other guilds were attacking us and fucking us up too.

whatever, no emblem was legit because you guys completely number fucked us, we didnt even really NEED the no emblem and besides, you guys did it back.

good woe in terms of action, sadly a lot of good SP people were missing(i.e. H5 decided he wasnt going to woe for a week bcuz hes a fag, other people were missing for misc. reasons).

its 1 woe, calm the fuck down. u act like SP has 0 castles and everyone is leaving the guild.

Zeza:
I heard to take down BA it has to be All server x SP, and still you can't defend it properly.

What do you guys expect when we get numberfucked out of no where? We are not going to sit down in town and QQ about it.

Jehuty:
Sick WoE it was funny it had to take 5 of the "better" guilds of the server to take 1 castle of SP hahaha thats kinda hillarious Razz We still were holding of the endless of numbers pretty good but in the end 150 people>50 no Spartaaaaa here ;p

Hayl:
I guess it's even, no emblem for a numberfuck..

Praetor:
GE-29 | Exl-32 | TC-45 | WG-29 | SS-40 > SP-50 (Control Panel doesn't lie)

Going to close this thread if you don't cut the shit talking down. There is a subforum for that

Jun:
Lucky breaks? we dont get lucky after breaking the emp twice and yeah good alliance there except that u need 3 guilds to defeat one.

Gotta respect Kenny though, hes the only SP member I havent seen crying

Last edited by Flynn on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serai
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm satisfied I predicted their QQ'ing arguments.

They take such great offence at losing Sad
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm

QQ
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 pm

By popular demand Nin's QQ'ing:

Who else does not QQ against old school plays. No one. Bad recaller you guys picked though, didnt see this one coming? haha
It's about time every other guild smarts up. Except WG and Vengeance.

(UM WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??)
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Who the hell is Nin!!!
Back to top Go down
xFon Master Ionx
Ask for a new rank!
xFon Master Ionx

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:02 pm

The taste of their tears are as sweet as a deflowering virgin.
Back to top Go down
Schillok
Ask for a new rank!
Schillok

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:13 pm

The moment this alliance breaks (which it will cause fuck them), SP will just take back the castle, gloat a bit, and everything will go back to the way it was.

Which sucks, but fuck we still got to taste delicious SP tears. Mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Lord Clefairy
Ask for a new rank!
Lord Clefairy

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:16 pm

xFon Master Ionx wrote:

It's said that they are considered as delicateses here in China. (:
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:29 pm

LOL brenda thats a interesting way of comparing this day

anyways i have just one question

WHO THE FUCK IS NIN? ._.
Back to top Go down
Kuroki
Ask for a new rank!
Kuroki

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 pm

awesome~ wonderings what they gona say on the next woe... haha!! fell our pain now u niggas!! <3~
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Ok everyone, Nin is the guild leader of fusion, aka iPron, Play etc.
Back to top Go down
Jyscal
Holy Poring
Jyscal

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

xFon Master Ionx wrote:
\o
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:31 pm

GE+Exile wanted to do this every Payon+Pront WoE, I said sure, if you guys say it was OK. B|
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:37 pm

I think we should this to every good castle of SP, at least untill next SaT. Just to make them pissed
Back to top Go down
Jyscal
Holy Poring
Jyscal

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm down for it, just as long as we get to make SP QQ more. It's like crack, you can't get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:55 pm

why bother breaking alliance if we are going to be together 2/4 woes anyways. On off days we can do our own things and just leave each other alone.
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:06 pm

yea pretty much lol
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 pm

I wanna see when both guilds are atacking the same castle LoL its gonna be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Snakebite
Ask for a new rank!
Snakebite

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Sevelle wrote:
GE+Exile wanted to do this every Payon+Pront WoE, I said sure, if you guys say it was OK. B|

Permanent alliance, this is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Schillok
Ask for a new rank!
Schillok

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Gods of War/Symphony 2.0
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:00 pm

c'mon guys dont be so negative lets give this aliance a try and if it doesnt work we just break it
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Agreed, He who expects failure will never be disappointed
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 am

LOL

let's not get too used to having 09348204809238080 rushing with us; we still need to improve as individuals, remember.
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 am

yup yup thats why i am hunting wools so i can get a better one =/ and put noxious on it Very Happy

also i need to improve my trapping skills -_-
Back to top Go down
Serai
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:02 am

Sevelle wrote:
LOL

let's not get too used to having 09348204809238080 rushing with us; we still need to improve as individuals, remember.

Also, Lol Brenda <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM   THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ALMIGHTY SP QQ'S UP A STORM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed-
Jump to: