The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone else sick of nin's crying?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

anyone else sick of nin's crying? Empty
PostSubject: anyone else sick of nin's crying?   anyone else sick of nin's crying? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 pm

For those of you who dont have access to the woe thread group on ero forums, i got sick of nin's whining, so i left him a friendly little message Smile

"I also gotta ask when Fusion ever spoonfed anything to anyone. I was there for what, 3 months or so, and never once got any help of any kind from anyone, certainly not the precious guild leader. If I remember correctly, Fusion was almost as fail back then as it was now because of a guild leader who thought he was god and decided that he could taker castles that were so heavily defended that we could barely get into pre-emp much less the emp room. I also seem to recall several occasions where mass amounts of people would all leave fusion at the same time due to the leaders arrogance. And one more thing, do us all a favor and stop trying to get people to know who you are. The last thing we need is more people imitating your ideals (and your whining) running around during woe. Fusions dead, deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Schillok
Ask for a new rank!
Schillok

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of nin's crying?   anyone else sick of nin's crying? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:40 pm

He seems to be a pretty good lolcow to me.

Keep trolling him, keep watching him rage, keep lol'in
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of nin's crying?   anyone else sick of nin's crying? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 pm

omg I am, so are like 5 other people

and he just keeps taking the bait, probably thinking to himself that hes making everyone look stupid

it takes all kinds of people i guess
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of nin's crying?   anyone else sick of nin's crying? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:52 am

Link us to the thread Flynn
Back to top Go down
EmmaLeigh
Ask for a new rank!
EmmaLeigh

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of nin's crying?   anyone else sick of nin's crying? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:24 am

You have to go through a whole bunch of shenanigans, Algok, but here. Patience will be rewarded, promise <3

http://forums.essencero.com/index.php?autocom=teams&st=60

Second to last topic on the page, click join, and wait for a PM saying you're accepted. It may take a while. anyone else sick of nin's crying? 75667

/edit

And yes, I don't even know who this guy is (or half the other people there) but when I hear of drama, I have to read it. I'd rather not be involved in it, but watching everyone else troll while I lurk is pretty fucking fun.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of nin's crying?   anyone else sick of nin's crying? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:19 am

They are mad cuz im not giving them credit for what they didnt do hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of nin's crying?   anyone else sick of nin's crying? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone else sick of nin's crying?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed-
Jump to: