The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Planning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss
Holy Poring
Boss

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Party Planning Empty
PostSubject: Party Planning   Party Planning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Alright guys, I feel that since we use the whole party leading thing, where the party leader actually LEADS we should put some thought into this, and here is my proposition.

Team 1 - OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN! Party Planning 630924

This team should be the guild leader (Sev) or his temporary replacement, IE the E-caller. This team should be a small party, primarily a buffer and a paladin. This is to keep our beloved leader alive so that he can E-call when needed. Max pally and High Priest of course. They should be the creme' of the support crop so to speak. The leader of course will be giving instruction as he sees fit to the other teams, primarily their captains, so that they distribute their orders to their team.

Also with this comes another group, out Last line if you will...

The guys camping the EMP as soon as you hear a group is in, Buff up and make sure your Sight is thrown down, cause someone is gonna try and sneak by midst the chaos. Your Primary duty is to ensure that the EMP does not break. Among all things, you DO NOT RUN. Hold your Ground I dont give a damn if you have every food in the goddamn game on you stay by that emp. This should go for All players.

Team 2- Fucking Hostel. Party Planning 26430

This should be our breakers, a small elite group. Our best Breakers which means it primarily Assasins, maybe some Glads......and apparentlly one really fast Ranger named Hanamichi. Your purpose gentlemen? Give the other guys hell so they're more worried about their castle, you wont be with very much. (I feel that this group should be 7 players max, our very best breakers.) Your placement is determined by the Guild leader, or your party leader, rank takes president.

Team 3- Give them Nothing. Party Planning 60285

This is our defensive team, and our largest selection there of. We are the building blocks that without there will be no creed. This group is bodies for full-guild-rushes. As well as our main line of defense. This, being the largest group should be micro managed to the MAX. As party leaders, you should be accountable for your members, this includes the motherfucks in pre-emp. They don't listen? Jot their name down, kick them from your party, and don't reinvite till they learn their lesson, and black list the fuckers from buffs. Speaking of Buffs.

This group of parties should each have at least One paladin and one Priest, and some sort of high damage dealer; in short, each party should be Self sufficient. (This party can most likely be broken down to the people on the entrance, and those on the cast line, Also the more players, the more paladins we should have, in an effort to keep people alive.)

Team 4- Its a dirty Job... Party Planning 345316

This team refers to a group of people, both the Warpers in town, and the group that should camp our defended emp at all times.

I feel that both of these parties MUST BE IN VENT. If for no other reason than to be up to date on the castle goings on. For instance, if we are defending in Fad, and Sev says SS INCOMING! Go ahead and spam the shit out of your Fad warp, cause the guys on the entrance are about to die.

If the powers that be rally behind this Idea, i propose that we begin preparations of the teams immediately, including who leads what, and who is in what. This way our WoEs will be far better organized.

I also propose that there is an 'MVP' Party Each WoE, which should be voted on and some how rewarded for their Efforts.

-----Boss
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Party Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Planning   Party Planning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:37 pm

There was this.

Sevelle wrote:
Saying we have 40~ people online, this is the party set-up I have come up with:

ATK

Tokyo Modesty - Paladin - SC/Devo
Gabriel Kent - Professor - FS
Mihael - Whitesmith - CT/Coma
Sh1nigami - Warlock - "ASPD" Wizard
Emu - Sniper - FS Trapper
Lord Clefairy - Professor - Dumbass
Am King Boo - Assassin Cross - DD
GrimAngel - Assassin Cross - DD
ReiZan - Champion - Asura
Betty Danger - Creator - AD/Pot Pitch
Chelinka - Archbishop - FS
Kirixa - TK Ranker - Kick Spammer

I put most of our DPS classes into this party. Since this party is usually the first to go in, I put two profs into it.

DEF

Schillok - Creator - AD/Pot Pitch
Soen Ruka - Warlock - ??? dunno actually
Deckard Cain - Whitesmith - Melt Don Revo
Madilyn - Paladin - Gospel FS
PKK - Warlock - "ASPD" Wizard
hanamichi - Sniper - Bow Trapper
Jyscal - Clown - ???? dunno
Patriot - Gunslinger - Desperado
Serai - Warlock - ??? not sure
Ashita - Stalker - casts spells
Feena - Gypsy - ??? not sure
s0usuke - Archbishop - FS

Mainly FS builds, you guys should back up the first party on rushes!!

Recall/Emp Defense

Keisho - Stalker - FS
Flynn - Paladin - Sacrifice
Alg0k - Paladin - SC/Devo
Hakaishin - Guillotine Cross - DD
ShadowTempesT - Professor - FS
Sunday Morning - Soul Linker - Rogue Link Slave
Aelith Striker - Champion - Asura
Amtaro - Warlock - ?? not sure
Exort - Stalker - Pressure/INT Skills
Tharapitha - Creator - FS/BIO
HolyVengence - Archbishop - FS

Mostly a party to support me, they'll probably rush in and try to set up an area for me to recall in.

Auxillary

Remember I
EmmaLeigh
Plagiarism
Toko
etc etc

Mostly a party to rush with the attack party.

But attendance is mostly static and classes have changed since two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Party Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Planning   Party Planning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:45 pm

thats sac/sc thank you

As for the whole party thing, that is largely contingent on people doing what they're told, which happens to *not* happen quite often in creed, so before we worry too much about what party is which, lets see if we can figure out a way to get the members to do what they are told.

Last edited by Flynn on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schillok
Ask for a new rank!
Schillok

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Party Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Planning   Party Planning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:48 pm

This would work awesome if everyone who was going to WoE logged in 30 mins-1 hour before WoE actually started. But as it is now, with the steady trickle of people logging in 30 mins before WoE til 15 minutes after WoE starts, it's pretty difficult plan this stuff out.

The party leaders have a pretty good idea of who should be in their parties, but this problem is the same kind of problem as the "don't attack other guilds on the way to the emp" and "get everyone online in vent" problems. Unless the guild is 100% coordinated, it won't be really 100% solved.
Back to top Go down
Boss
Holy Poring
Boss

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Party Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Planning   Party Planning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:56 pm

So true, and So sad.
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Party Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Planning   Party Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 am

the main reason alot got confused is because none of the 2 first breaks were defended and the warps werent that good so that caused all mainly the warps lol

anyways i agree with this but i am not worth of being on the emp breakers party lol anyways we need a little more of organization is not that bad but it can be improved Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Planning   Party Planning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Planning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed :: In-Game Matters-
Jump to: