The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help whit some builds

Go down 
+3
Algok
Hanamichi
Kuroki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroki
Ask for a new rank!
Kuroki

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Help whit some builds Empty
PostSubject: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:20 pm

ok some of my friends joined 3 months ago, they started to get weared for pvp, and they asked me for some builds, and i need accept i don`t have idea on assasins and Cruzaders =/

can u people post some recomendations? like sacrifice pala or defender, melee asassin, sonic blow-assa, equips... etc, cuz i don`t have any idea about paladins and assasins. thx on advance~
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 pm

aspd sinx aka emp breaker is really expensive to gear there are some topics on this section where builds and gears had been posted, on the other hand if i remember correctly on the post your build topic algok posted his sac build so you can take some advice from there anyways i am sure is not that hard to post a build here lol xD
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:27 pm

My build is Shield Chain Build. SaC here isnt good, cause of all that neutral redux, but sometimes i just keep the sacrifice on and once some1 pass by me i just atk normally.

I go with 150 total vit, 150 total dex, 150 total str, agi that with buffs i can get 184 or 185 aspd. the rest i put in int just for more int.

Well i use a +7 Cross Shield which is the best weapon for Shield Chain build, unles u have a +8 or +9 or +10 :PPPPPPP.
Back to top Go down
Toko
motherfuckin party down here..
Toko

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:52 pm

fffff algok you use a better + cross shield then me..
and on the weapon use a 3hydra 1 skel worker blade, or orcish sword (unbreakable) for aspd, or pike for protection against reflect sword stalkers (which reflects shield chain)

also even though everyone says atk doesnt add to shield chain, thats a lie, baphomet horns, bloody ball, and shackles, the + to your weapon do indeed add to your shield chain dmg.. its just very very very minimal, its better to use demi / ele redux / defeinsive / hp modifiying gears
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Ask for a new rank!
Jenny

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Toko wrote:
fffff algok you use a better + cross shield then me..
and on the weapon use a 3hydra 1 skel worker blade, or orcish sword (unbreakable) for aspd, or pike for protection against reflect sword stalkers (which reflects shield chain)

also even though everyone says atk doesnt add to shield chain, thats a lie, baphomet horns, bloody ball, and shackles, the + to your weapon do indeed add to your shield chain dmg.. its just very very very minimal, its better to use demi / ele redux / defeinsive / hp modifiying gears
Unless eRO modified the formula, shield chain only takes bare hand attack so the + of the weapon shouldn't have any effect I think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennytheguitarist
Toko
motherfuckin party down here..
Toko

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:14 pm

oh trust me I know what the forumla says, but it works, I tested how to get the best dmg with shield chain while leveling my 2nd pally, and my +4 orcish sword does more dmg then my +10 blade, with the same cards, also adding things like shackles, ball, bapho horns, box of resentment all added to the dmg, but things that give a passive buff, that doesnt show up, tiamate wings, the sign, had no affect
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 am

You'll also notice how wearing CK will do more than just wearing no weapon or on with less attack.
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 am

Oh yeah, i use +4 Orcish Sword too
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:34 am

i found this sinx i dont know you guys but i think this is how a truly sinx has to be Razz
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:01 am

Had to be a fucking hawt asian?
Back to top Go down
Hanamichi
Ask for a new rank!
Hanamichi

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:52 pm

sorry but i havent seen a non asian girl cosplaying that is worth posting ._.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Hanamichi wrote:
sorry but i havent seen a non asian girl cosplaying that is worth posting ._.

Thats cuz they're all in bed with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help whit some builds   Help whit some builds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help whit some builds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed :: In-Game Matters-
Jump to: