The Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creed

Stealin' your USBs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Serai
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-04

CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Empty
PostSubject: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:14 am

Blackberry saved my life, claims skier
Jun 30, 2009 12:02pm

A SKIER who plunged down a crevasse was saved when his BlackBerry caught on a ledge.

ITS owners are quick to admit they can’t live without it, but it took a British skier to plunge 20m down a crevasse to prove that a Blackberry can actually save your life.

David Fitzherbert, of West London, was making his own tracks down a glacier on Switzerland’s Matterhorn when the snow beneath him gave way.

He plunged 20m down a crevasse before it narrowed to the point where his Blackberry – stashed in his top pocket – caught on a ledge and held him fast.

Beneath him, the crevasse dropped away another 200-odd metres.

“After 70 feet it narrowed and I became stuck like a cork in a bottle between the walls,” Mr Fitzherbert told UK tabloid The Sun.

Mr Fitzherbert said he suffered a broken jaw, lost several teeth and nearly had his nose ripped off in the descent.

He was rescued after his guide called for help and was stuck so fast he had to be drilled out.

He spent 10 days in a hospital in Bern, where he was treated for extreme hypothermia and concussion.

Needless to say, his phone supplier Vodafone was happy to hear the news of their product’s life-saving capabilities, especially given the fact Mr Fitzherbert was still able to use his beloved Blackberry to call his wife and tell her about the accident.

"We are so pleased that our handset helped save this customer's life and then ensured he was able to call home to let his family know of his safe rescue,” Vodafone told The Sun.

“It must be one of his favourite gadgets."
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:36 am

holy shit, that dude is lucky as hell

I'mma start carrying my pvp around again, fuck that LOL
Back to top Go down
tranbo
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 am

Sevelle wrote:

PVP or PSP? yeh i will carry my pvp axe with me too incase i fall in ice dungeon 4 and cant use @ load or @ go.
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 am

God save our @load
Back to top Go down
Algok
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 am

Sevelle wrote:

God save our addicted ppl
Back to top Go down
Sevelle
I'm a little Cowring~
Sevelle

Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:36 am

YO
FUCK YOU
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Ask for a new rank!
Flynn

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 am

Yeah well my phone has a crime deterrent system
Back to top Go down
tranbo
Ask for a new rank!

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:45 am

well my phone has a virus called swine flu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?   CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN YOUR IPHONE DO THIS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed-
Jump to: